Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Selamat Hari Raya (Jodeq Style)


I did this video in my 2nd year celebrating Raya oversees. This was when my mini-dv was still functioning. The guys from OSU did their own 'pengemuman Raya' thing, somehow Madi, Jodeq and I were interested in making Madison's own 'pengemuman Raya'.

As usual Jodeq mmg xde halnye, either he loves performing or he likes doing embarassing things. We didn't have any idea where to shoot the video, so we decided my living room would be the 'ideal' location. Both Madi and I hanged some sejadahs in the background to create a warmth Raya feeling I guess. Arrange some Raya cards too at the back. Mmg stok xde modal nye. Nampak sgt production house xde duit.

Even though the set up wasn't as fascinating as a Raya Bersama Wings di TV9, Jodeq made the video something worthwhile to watch, probably because he's a born entertainer. He can always crack a joke or two at anytime. He was the man who made the video special. Long Live Jodeq.Kepada sume pembace blog aku yg setia, nih duit raya utk korang.

No comments: