Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Berita Terkini Hiburan Sensasi

I just read on Utusan Online that Siti Nurhaliza got a Datuk from Sultan Pahang. I thought to get a Datuk one has to do something really big like Datuk Azhar Mansor or Datuk Michele Yeoh or perhaps make some contributions to the society. What kind of contribution did Siti gave us? Her songs?

Come on aaa .. just because your marriage ceremony was broadcast live on TV doesn't mean you're the most important person in the world. According to Utusan, "Siti sebelum ini dianugerahi Darjah Kebesaran Keempat Negeri Pahang - Ahli Ahmad Shah Pahang (AAP), Paduka Mahkota Perak (PMP) dan Johan Setia Mahkota (JSM)." Damn byk gile pangkat minah nih dpt.

Now I remember, during Siti's wedding ceremony, Sultan Pahang was invited to do the 'tepak sirih' thing for Siti and Datuk K. No wonder he gave her the Datuk.

The Utusan article is here

Sorry for this mistake but it's not 'tepak sirih' that Sultan Pahang was invited to do but it was 'merenjis'. I just remembered I saw the Tepak Sirih at the United Nations in New York and then I remembered I did the 'merenjis' thing at Suri's wedding. Hahaha .. sendiri buat pon boley lupe. I guess if I took Malay Culture 101, I would fail the class haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mengharumkan nama negara kut, menang tu, menang ni,
kalau takat sanding live kat tv, aidil ngan anak pak wan chek dah dulu dah

Bart said...

sape aidil ngan pak wan chek? x penah dengar pon .. penah kuar utusan online ke?

Kalau setakat menang awards dlm negara m.nasir pon byk xde pon die dpt datuk