Friday, June 30, 2006

Blue Man Group

Argentina just lost to Germany on Penalties (Americans call em PKs) and I'm so phuqin' pissed off at Jose Pekerman for bringing in Julio Cruz and Esteban Cambiasso instead of Aimar (WOWIE) and Lionel Messi (the wonder kid).

I can't think of anything besides the game that it made me feel as though my mind is so empty. I feel really dumb at the moment which is why I'm writing this entry. As you can see, in the picture are 3 fat bastards pretending to be the Blue Man Group. They think they're cute but they're definitely not !! Especially the middle one. Just by looking at his face you feel like you wanna bitch-slap him a couple of times.

btw if anybody doesn't who these fat dumbasses are, from left Badeq, ASSrif HOLEmar and Ali G. Sekor2 perut boroi. Gua pon lagi kurus .. WOWIE

4 comments:

Bart said...

Serip gigi putih bersinar tuh x tahan

Katak-kun said...

pe ni? comment entry sendiri. haduih la. sedih nyer....

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »