Sunday, June 04, 2006

Engineering and boobs at their best



More weird stuff on my blog. I found this ad on some host website www.yourhostfile.com I think was its name. Obvious isn't it? I've got nothing to do Yes I know!!

Anyways bout this video. There's only one thing that interests me bout clip. I know you guys are thinkin' I'm talking bout the girl's boobs but I'm not. Not to say that I didn't even glance at the boobs .. I mean those are some fine lookin' boobs right there.

It's just I was so intrigue by the way the creator of the video used the physical characterictic of breasts. Everybody knows breasts are soft and bouncy which means they are easily affected by force (F=ma). As an engineering student, my study on force began since high school physics until now.

As a matter of fact, physics was my 2nd most interested subject after modern maths. So, anything that has something to do with force will get my attention including boobies krohkrohkroh as though boobs alone doesn't grab my attention.

Let me analyze what's going on with those boobies from an engineering point of view. First of all, the theory of momentum. The chick's body is sitting on a 90 degree angle above the car seat. So, it follows where the car seat is going (The car seat moves along with the Pathfinder). The boobies on the other hand are just hanging from the hick's chest and are affected by the force of gravity. When the Pathfinder moves on a road that has lots of potholes, the chick won't get a smooth ride.

When the Pathfinder goes through a pothole, it goes from moving down the pothole to going back up, same as the chick's body. But the chick's boobies are not connected directly to the Pathfinder. The theory of momentum says a mass would stay at its original position or movement until there's a force that acts upon it, which is why we see the boobies move up and down. If you scrutinize at the clip, the chick's body that's actually moving up and down but since her body moves along with the Pathfinder, we don't see her body moving, only her boobies.Even though I just made up that bull shit it sounds kind of right doesn't it? hahaha.

Moving on to the 2nd theory, which is more realistic haha. But actually is a modified version of the 1st theory. Nissan claims that the Pathfinder has independent suspensions/shock absorbers (which is quite common in trucks). Left-right front-back all independent. So, when the left side of the car moves down, we'll see the left boob go up. The same goes for the right boob.

I know it sounds stupid for me to analyze the clip rather than just fuckin' stare at them boobies. But at some point in life we men have to realize that we can't be staring at boobies for the rest of our lives. And one more thing, women have more to offer than just their boobies, but apparently men only see their nicely soft bouncy plump boobies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»