Monday, July 24, 2006

Angan-angan Mat Jenin

Hello everyone!! Long time no see haha. Yes I know I haven't updated my blog for more than 3 weeks now. Last week I was busy with an exam which the materials I know shit of and a homework assignment.

This week ... well the picture above tells everything. I have been slacking off for the most part of summer. Giant took this pic when I fell asleep in front of the TV. Actually, that's what I do everyday. Waktu siang pon tido je memanjang. I guess it's bcoz during the normal sem I had little sleep kot. So skrang pulun abis aaaa.

Or perhaps I'm just so phuqing lazy to get my ass up and do stuff. Why would I give a shit about that when I can sleep 12 hours a day? Waktu normal sem, hari biase pon 6 jam je. Syok tuh tido. Mari ... Mari kita tidur. krohkrohkroh

No comments: