Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Firenze Santa Maria Novella : Blow Job in the train

I know it's old news but I just wanna finish up with my Eurotrip stuff and move on. So, after Pisa it was Florence a.k.a Firenze. I'm not dure whether Firenze was the birth of Christianity or something but there were a lot of monuments that relate to that like statues of Leonardo and David, who are the prophets (I think).Like any other Italian city, Firenze has established for a very long time. So, everything looks kind of oldish .. I mean the buildings or whuteva.

Anyways, when both King Kong and I were at our hostels, we met 2 Americans from Illinois. I forgot their names so just call them Jason and Brad. They told us that while on their journey from Amsterdam (if I'm not mistaken) to Firenze (which is like a 18 hour ride), they met a couple of American chicks. They took a night train btw. And during that night when Brad was fast asleep, Jason was wandering around and somehow bumped into those 2 chicks were so damn horny at that time. So Jason took 1 chick to the toilet. The other chick asked Jason bout Brad but he told her that he was asleep. So Jason just went with the 1st chick to the toilet. He was hoping for a nookie but only got a Blow Job.

The next morning when they arrived at Firenze, Jason talked to Brad about what happened yesterday. He told Brad "I've got some bad news and some good news. The bad news is yesterday I got a Blow Job from one of the chicks but it was a lousy one. She was an amateur. She didn't know how to suck shit. The good news is that the other chick was asking for you and she was really horny dude." Brad already pissed off at his friend here asked him " Why the fuck didn't you tell me??" and Jason replied "Dude, the other bitch was sucking my cock in the toilet .. how the fuck do you expect me to tell you?" Brad was angry at Jason until they arrived at the hostel where they met us. And guys I didn't make this story up .. maybe the names but not the story. C'mon aa beb, ingat gua nih suke buat2 cerita ke beb.

Anyways, meeting those 2 crazy Americans made my stop at Firenze more memorable as it was so damn funny.

There's nothing better than 2 muscular men grabbing each other in the nude

Niccolo Macchiavelli



Next: Roma Termini

2 comments:

dy said...

Kau tgh tunggu orang comment baru kau nak tulis new entry ke? In that case, I'm doing this as a favor.

Was blowjob on the train the most exciting thing in Florence? How sad. Remind me not to go visit Florence.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Mitsuto suzuki lamborghini vids http://www.merchant-accounts-9.info/merchant-account-rates-credit-card.html Paris hilton xx video Natural diabetic supplements mercede benz s320 land rover warranty Gas springs for jeep door Zoloft mg 25 http://www.nude-latin-hunks.info/Pregnant-can-shoe-have-sex.html Fat couple exhibitionists having sex Provigil on-line pharmacy no prescription Orthodontic insurance fraud Fitness niagara Satilite radio for mercedes benz Zoloft prozac chongqed