Monday, March 26, 2007

AFUNDI skrang juga

The other day I was bored out of my freakin coz there was nothin TV. Even ASTRO was full of shitty TV programmes at that time. TV1 was showing Sarawak vs Terengganu, even though it's a soccer match, the local league doesn't interest me at all.

Watching that game reminded me of the Selangor Public Bank vs Selangor FC game I saw at the Shah Alam stadium, with Mazree, Serip and Melawati's future representative to Formula 1, Ahmad Rifaei. I mean the atmosphere at the stadium was awesome, the quality of football however was so disappointing. The foreign players in both squads were hopeless, even the local players were better. That's how bad Malaysian soccer is.

So, when I stumbled upon a Liga Super game on TV1 - Saluran Perdana Anda, I quickly changed the channel and somehow found my way to ASTRO RIA. And there it was ... the reality show I have been "condemning" since forever .. Akademi Fantasia.And I have valid reasons for doing this. Let me start with the host of the show, Aznil Nawawi, a 45 year old man who thinks he's 25. And that old fruit cake is so damn annoying, the jokes he made, his facial expressions and semi-woman gestures justify that he's a faggot. And the weird part is everybody in the crowd (those who were watching the performance) seemed to love him dearly like his a freaking superstar. Like his super fabulous or perhaps Malaysia's Paris Hilton of some sort. WTF is going on???

And that's not all. The mofo judges also pissed me off. Gee (Fauziah Latiff) was ok, at her age she still looks good though. Perhaps a dozen shots of Botox. Who gives a shit anyways as long as she has a pretty face to look at. Unlike the other 2 fucked up judges, Hattan and Ogy. Both of them think they're like international superstars who're multitalented.

I know Hattan has been in the music scene for centuries but that doesn't mean he's Elvis Pressly. Bukannye popular mane pon. Budget kawin stewardess MAS power abis aaa (I'm still not over the fact that MAS pramugaris think I'm not Malaysian - Air Asia selalu deh). Ogy on the hand has a lot of experience but not in singing. Then why the hell is she giving critism to the AF guys and gals like she's hell of a great? Gua ingatkan dulu insaf for good .. nampak gaye insaf lain macam plak skrang.Contestant punye perangai pon boley tahan gak gedik2 die. Thank god there is one girl who's hot and her name is Noni Nadirah binti something, from Sabah. That night she sang a Japanese song .. xtau name but chorus die aku familiar ... selalu kuar kat komputer Epul lagu nih. Anatano blablabla (chorus). Tapi bile Noni nyanyi lagu gua cair sial x kelip mate pon. I think I'm in love. My Asian fetish has come back to haunt me.

And just like AF3, I think I'm hooked to to Akademi Fantasia just bcoz there's one hot chick. HAHAHAHA. How shallow of me. In AF3 there was Marsya, snother Sabahan chick. Celake Nick Gani lepak Lahad Datu, screwing all the cun Sabahan chicks. Despite AF's lousy quality, the show will always have one hot chick to drag all the desperate boys to watch AF. And I'm one bloody fool falling into the same well as the other mofos. Daymn.

6 comments:

rJ said...

yo dude, lagu jepon tuh kiroro yg nyanyi.. takleh nak banding ah ngan awek jepon nyanyi, tapi naik bulu roma gak ah aku dgr awek AF tuh nyanyi.. wth? ada orang nama rizal sial dalam AF.. jgn vote dia, tolong la pompuan menang kali ni.. we need more bitches to win..

Bart said...

DAAAaaaa ... jgn laaa nak compare ngan minah jepun ... aku x dengar pon ape yg die nyanyi ... usya sudah aaa

Ek eleh budget ade org name rizal kire ko famous abis aaa ... superstar aaaa boley balik jalan 3 aaaa brader

oi rizal joe, ko ade blog sendiri ke? or just bagi comment je?

rJ said...

aku ada cuba buat blog.. tapi lepas dua tiga entry aku tiba2 malas nak tulis.. nanti2 ah aku try tulis balik.. keje aku skang baca blog orang.. sebab aku takde life, hwahaha..

abd said...

aku tengah main balik Final Fantasy Tactics pakai guide ko rj. rj FTW. bangsat nampak poyo gila aku pakai lite talk.

rJ said...

hahaha, wei sani? aku tulis guide tuh masa aku form 2 do.. tapi bestkan guide aku? hoho.. ntah berapa juta orang dah baca guide aku :)

Fido Dido said...

Org yg nyanyi lagu ni paham ker tak makna lirik tu atau diaorang hafal jer? Ada audience sorang yg siap feeling nyanyi sekali... aku dengar chorus dia cam "anatano abang badol, moshi moshi me love you long time me so horny me want to fucky-fucky..." kalau jadi bini kau setiap mlm dia akan nyanyikan kau sampai tertidur tapi sebelum tu kena "do the deeds" dulu la.. ni kau dah balik mesia bila nak kawin?? Mak kau mesti dah carikkan calon 5-6 org utk kau...