Friday, December 29, 2006

Counting Down the Days

I have reached the end of the road now. My days at Madison, Wisconsin are just ticking by. This is the time when events or experiences I had here start to flash through my memory. This is when a person starts to feel sad because he/she have to leave all those great memories with frens behind, and start a new chapter in his/her life.

I already experienced it before when I had to leave my boarding school, MRSM PC. I know I have mentioned MRSM PC many times in my blog and its very annoying, but the only reason why I do that is, I miss my MRSM PC days a lot. The memories I had with Serip, Lijid, Pok Yie, Jaha and my ex-classmates. The fun days I spent with Badeq, Tajul, JOEHANdsome, Kode a.k.a Adam Z Taylor and my ex-roommates. And my frens Xack, Mazree, Mat Shah and everybody else. All of you just made my experience at Pengkalan Chepa unforgettable. If any of you are wondering why there are no female names, well, MRSM PC is in Kelantan man, go figure. This picture was taken when everybody was done with the SPM exams. We sort of made our own road trip to Pengkalan Kubor and did a little shopping.

When the day came for me to leave to school, I felt like crying. No seriously. I'm not being poyo or nak jual minyak to attract the girls. Serious shit sedey gile. I was one of the last dudes to leave my room (dorm room), and everytime one of em' left the room for good, I thought to myself "Holy shit! there's a big chance I'm won't see him ever again (gile gay). Out of my 10 roommates, only 6 I have met, Badeq and Kode obviously dak US, the other dudes either jumpe skali due or none at all.

Anyhow, I'm going through the same emotions all over again. At least Pengkalan Chepa is only 8 hours from KL. Madison is 24 hours away and costs more than a thousand bucks. I know once I leave this place I'm never coming back. Once I step into the airplane, I'm never gonna experience how it feels like to be a badger fan. All the memories I had, can only be remembered through photographs and videos. Here are some of the memories I had here in Madison. This pic was taken at Mount Rushmore with the dudes from Madison. Gua Spiderman berambut panjang tuh.

I know JPA can't wait to give me that flight ticket. But do I want the ticket in the first place? Do I want to step into the plane leaving all the good times behind and get ready for a new challenge? Only time will tell.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

there were no girl's names mentioned since badul..is gay..

Asrif Yusoff said...

+1

Bart said...

WOW aku ade ex .. didn't know i was that hot

Katak-kun said...

3/4 dari gambar tu ada muka aku.

aku tau ko rindu aku.

semoga ko tetap di jalan yang lurus. jangan jadi gay.

cik tudung senget said...

takpe badrul,,
i m leaving on a jetplane,,don;t know when i'll be back again..(this song is for you)

Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that particular model. The prices seeking the boots were about 320 pounds on every site. But completely I bring about this location selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that singular model. The prices seeking the boots were all over 310 bucks everwhere. But for all I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for that exact make. The prices for the shoes are all over 320 pounds on every page. But definitively I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that particular make. The prices for the boots are about 320 bucks everwhere. But definitively I found this area selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you tell me about these?