Thursday, November 16, 2006

FBI finally catches last Osama Bin Laden

Warghwarghwargh .. just playin this picture was taken during the Halloween parade on State St. at my university. This year's celebration wasn't as smashing as it used to be for the last couple of years I've been here. Mr Po-Po (as in the police if u didn't know) wanted to prevent riots and weirds things from occuring; it actually happened bout 2 years ago. Yes Madtowners are crazy people indeed.

What the city of Madison did was charging 5 bucks per head. They said the reason behind this was last year the cost of controlling 100,000 drunk college students was about $400,000; that includes the police, stadium sized lights, etc. I guessed those leher merahs figured that if we charge the kids 5 bucks, we might get half a mil. Throw in a couple of lame concerts by bands nobody has ever heard off, we got ourselves a god damn celebration yeehaa.

Damn those leher merahs. The parade sucked Steve-O's balls for real. First let me say that I wasn't in any costume as the dudes over here weren't in the 'mood'. It's the time of the month kot haha. Men have that too sometimes. I suggested that since everybody yg pegi was in the soccer team why don't we dress as soccer players? We don't have to waste our money buying costumes isn't it? Those lame ass MOFOS ROFL at me.

I was the only one with some Halloween spirit even though I wasn't in my Johnny Depp Pirate wannabe costume. I had the time of my life last year. The dudes I went with were in the mood for some partyin' and I enjoyed every single moment of it. Too bad my last Halloween here (hopefully it's not) in Madison is the lousiest.

No comments: