Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Leq-Leq Lu brader

I just got back from NYC 2 days ago and will be back in madison on a couple of days. Sorry aaa yeh saudara/saudari sekalian .. gua x bagitau dulu gua gi minnie and nyc .. ade kat 2 minggu gua x tulis blog.

But even kalau dah balik pon I still can't do a blog coz my pc seems to have some problems. My windows fuckin' crashed just a day before I was on my way to Minnie. Baru je pindah computer masuk umah baru suddenly pasang pc hang terus.

No worries my fellow blog fans (perasan x ingat), once I get my pc up and running I'll be writing blogs again starting with my trip to Niagara, NYC and DC.

No worries Alee your request of my review on Siti and Datuk K's wedding will be done right after. Bukan senang nak jumpe ade org buat request kat blog nih ... lagi2 blog aku ... 1st time sial. Terase popular sebentar.

No comments: