Friday, December 23, 2005

Down the Memory Lane



I'll be off to Europe for a couple of weeks so I wanna leave something special for you guys to check out. I've been thinking bout putting this video on my website for a long time now but since I didn't how to use that Java crap I had to steal the codes from someone else's website. Just so you know, Mudin wrote this song all by himself. Impressive huh?

Watching this 2 year old video brings back many fun and unforgetable memories I had with my seniors Mudin, Hakim, Bardeque, Malik, Apis and We. Those people were really quite close to me. I remembered that when I 1st arrived in Madison, Malik, Apis and We were the ones who greeted me made me feel like I was close to home. All the 3 of them introduced me to life in Madison. I guess that's the reason why I was really close to them up until they graduated.

I was close to Mudin, Hakim and Bardeque coz we played soccer a lot I guess. And after that we all would go to Denny's and hang out for 2-3 hours just talking crap and making stupid jokes bout each other. But I do have special memories with each one of them. I remembered one time I dislocated my shoulder when we were all playing soccer. Mudin not only sent to the hospital, he waited for 3 hours until I was done. Hakim well, he lived with me, meon, madi and giant during summer of 2003. I learned a lot just by living with him. He was so mature than I was, which was the reason why I ditched my dirty jokes n shit. I realized that it's too immature to make those stupid high school jokes anymore and it made me feel embarassed. Bardeque, besides being famous for selling chicken and meat, had quite an interesting character. Both of us used to make fun of Man (my senior - just graduated). Especially during summer of 2004, when Man was trying to make a move on this girl, X. Both of Bardeque and I made jokes about Man and X, it was so extreme it came to a stage where Man was speechless and almost cried. KROHKROHKROH.

I had great memories with you guys and I plan to cherish it for the rest my of life. It's hard to find friends like you guys who are willing to sacrifice your own money, time and effort just bcoz ur friends need it. All of you helped me a lot not only with your mental and physical strength, but also you helped me grow up to be a man. I appreciate every thing you guys have done for me. Thank you.

Hope you guys have a great life ahead. Peace out.