Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I am a hippie

I am sorry guys. I haven't done any writing for the last 3 weeks. Just got back from Europe at 2 am tuesday morning. The trip was really awesome though. I'm not kidding around and it's not bcoz I went there with Giant/Jayen/KingKong/Suria Perkasa yg sudah Hitam. The places I visited, the experience, meeting new people ... everything. It was the best 3 weeks of my life.

When I was there I realized one thing though, the way I dressed was so different from the way the Europeans dressed. Even the Malaysians in Europe dressed differently than the M'sians in the U.S. The men were so metrosexual, I mean they really take good care of their image which was the opposite of me(when I was there laa). Kat sane, I wore the same winter jacket and the same pants every day (hey I did wash my pants every now and then ok!). That's like the way I dress over here in the States. But over there, the men were like replicas of David Beckham, seriously. The fact that I only shower once a day or sometimes once every 2 days didn't help my image either.

Anyways, I didn't go to Europe to worry about my image. I went there to explore places I thought I never had the chance to go to. With that, everyday I will start writing about the cities I travelled to and my experiences when I was there.

p.s people .. please make this blog more active ... just leave ur comments or something. It'll make me a really happy person. Thanks.

6 comments:

Katak-kun said...

ko pun metrosexual gak badul. tak ngaku lak. ko la jejaka kamchak paling metro seantero madison, tau tak. sbb tu la acab nak kat kau. wakakakaka.

hah, aku dah memeriahkan blog ko. semoga ko bahagia.

Bart said...

bile mase plak acab nak kat aku ... die sendiri ngaku kat Man die nak kat ko ape citer .. terimakasih krn membahagiakan aku dgn mengaktifkan blogku yg sangap nih.

Fido Dido said...

selamat pulang!! mmg kau tak metro tapi cuma hip-hop kapak malaysian ghetto style... di taja oleh tommy hilfiger! anyway, bila nak dtg rumah meon cerita2 kat kitaorang pengalaman pahit-manis kau bersama "si perkasa hitam"? banyak amik gambar tak? btw, berjaya tak si jayen tu amik gambar dgn 50 awek european? okay.. meriah dah post kau ni.. gembira tak??

Bart said...

Gile aaa fido menyelitkan comment x ingat .. nak kiss ass pon berpade2 aaa .. aku mane ade ditaje tommy hilfiger .. gua hippie skrang

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Laser tattoo removal east troy Ruth snyder in the electric chair venlafaxine and pms-related depression Obesity medication venlafaxine veins driveway sensor Tv cartoons adult swim Venlafaxine administration and dosage

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »