Monday, December 19, 2005

To be or Not to be


I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog for more than a week now. Been busy with finals and .. believe it or not my euro trip. Somehow yesterday I was browsing thru my collection of photos and I found this. This is actually the front page of my university's own newspaper The Daily Cardinal. On the left is a picture Malaysians during the Discover Malaysia night. I was forced to participate for that thing since I was the youngest batch in Madison at that time. I did the Indian dance (my performance was awesome btw) and the one in the picture - Dikir Barat.

I spent 2 years in Kelantan so one could sayI had a lot of experience in Dikir Barat. If I'm not mistaken I did 2 DB performances while I was in Kelantan. ASSrif HOLEmar was in both of them since he was my classmate. My first DB was horrible yet educational. It was like during the orientation week or something, and there were thirteen of us including me and ASSrif HOLEmar. The reason why I said it was horrible was bcoz I was the only non-Kelantanese/T'ganu in the group. There was this one time when they wanted to check on how I was doing since I'm an outsider to this DB thing so they asked me to sing the DB song .. alone. The fact that I know shit bout kecek kelate at that time really 'helped' me a lot. Those bastards started laughing their asses off right after I started singing. That was kind of the reason why my I learned how to kecek kelate pretty quick .. bcoz of the DB.

Anyways, back to the picture, as you can see in it were Giant, Zarina and me. At the back sitting, were Nick and Efa. If you scrutinise carefully, my face was the most right and to the right was an article about a terrorist that was arrested. There was a picture of him with his thick beard. I got the thinkin' and I realized that if I had a beard like that in my picture I would look just like him. Damn people couldn't even differentiate between him and me. What a coincidence!

The other thing bout the picture is that next to me was Giant. Both Giant and I are going to Europe this winter break and when I looked at the picture ... I thought Is this suppose to be a sign? That Giant and I are destined to be partners? I hope not coz both of us are totally different. Giant .. well every chick wants him .. he can just snap his fingers and chicks will be coming from every direction. Which is totally different in my case. Chicks hate me coz I like to curse a lot and I do mean a lot.

If you don't believe me you can ask DEYA at capellanadea@hotmail.com. She even shouted at me when I said pantat a couple of times. Cut me some slack ok I had a bad day. "Kalau ko nak mencarut gi aaa mencarut sorang2 .. xyah buat depan kiteorg (the gurls)" I believe those were her words. Krohkrohkroh. Deya mengamuk x ingat. I don't know why but somehow I remember that moment so clearly in my mind. Even though Deya was angry at that time, I couldn't helped myself but laughed coz it was so funny kene sound pasal mencarut byk sgt. Don't worry both Deya and I are good now. It's weird how something so intense can turn out to be a big joke. Sorry Deya. Salah ko gak. Mengamuk x pasal2 sape suruh. KROHKROHKROH.

Back to my picture, asyik2 terpesong je. If I were to write a karangan right now, I'm seriously fucked up. That picture actually has a sentimental meaning to me. Not that I appeared in the picture with Giant. Hell no. That was the first time I've ever appeared on the newspaper. Frontpage lagi. Bangge sial. And I can only celebrate it with Giant. woohoo (crying).

7 comments:

renita okta said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
renita okta said...

i dont know who u r but ur pictures were so good.
ur second picture...ah...dont be serious yaar
btw, ur face is like a pakistani yaar (hey...dont b angry), i have many friends there, having moustache also just like urs heheh
frankly i said, enjoy ur life as well as u can, dont get much worried or serious
easy is to enjoy ur life but difficult is to make it easy yaar
well, i am from indonesia, nice to meet u.
ur picture's frightened me (esp. the second one), sharp eyes-sight
i think.
have a nice day
Allah Hafiz

Anonymous said...

uihh.. ade comment kene delete lg tuh

Anonymous said...

mmg kau dan giant sudah di destinekan utk sekali selama-lamanya.. selamat honeymoon di eropah.. btw, kalau kat indon pantat tak kira mencarut..

Bart said...

Itu aaa pasal ... aku pon xtau sape lahanat malu2 nak tunjuk comment die.

Anonymous said...

nate apo badol...

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! dorlene gate opener http://www.hairy-pussy-8.info/dildos.html Sponge bob seat cover percocet+and+darvocet order patanol on line Certification cost microsoft motorcycle eyewear on ebay for sale Stoves fixed kitchen cooktops allister twister gate openers 5 mcafee scan virus xxasdf Tv droma blood sweet and cheers http://www.awnings-for-motorcaravans.info/New-jersey-residential-automatic-gate-company.html electric gate opener reviews Sports crews of south bend Cpu tempratures Best all in one printer uk Lady with rose Are ozone air cleaners safe